By accessing (loading) the website (hereinafter also: the site) of SEE LINK DOO (hereinafter also: SEE LINK), you (hereinafter also: the visitor or the user) do hereby agree and give your consent to be bound by the present General Terms and Conditions, as well as by all and any subsequent amendments, and you do hereby undertake to observe these. In case you disagree with any of the General Terms and Conditions hereunder, please do not use this site. As of the moment of their first visit of the website of SEE LINK, it shall be considered that the visitor does hereby agree and give their consent to observe the present General Terms and Conditions.
Within the meaning of the present General Terms and Conditions, the concepts as set forth below shall have the following meaning:
1. "Site" shall be the entire information, all and any copyrighted images, design, texts and other materials or resources, accessible at the following web address: http://www.see-link.net/
or at any of the said web address' sub-domains.
2. "Link (hyperlink)" shall mean an object duly indicated on a given website that allows navigating to another website or object.
3. "User" shall be any individual who makes use of any of the site’s services.
4. "Services" of the site shall include, but not be limited to:
- Access to the sites information resources/data as provided via a web browser;
- Access to the sites information resources/data provided otherwise via remote access (data flows, RSS feeds, electronic tables, etc.);
- Receipt of email messages by duly registered users of the site.
- Receipt of data via different electronic means by the site's visitors.
5. "IP Address" shall be a unique identification number, associated with a computer, a website or a resource of the user in a way that allows their localisation within the world wide web.
6. "Force majeure/chance occurrence, unavoidable accident" shall be a circumstance of extraordinary nature unforeseen as of the moment of drawing up the General Terms and Conditions that renders the provision of the services in fact impossible.
7. "Malicious attacks launched by third persons" shall mean activities or the lack thereof on the part of third persons, which come into contradiction with the rules of the Internet ethics, inclusive of, but not limited to, DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service ), spamming, flooding, gaining access to resources using somebody else's rights and passwords, utilising faults within the systems for the purpose of benefitting oneself or obtaining information, performing activities that may be classified as industrial espionage or sabotage, harming or destroying systems or data arrays, forwarding "Trojan horses" or causing installations of viruses or remote control systems, interfering with the normal activities with the other Internet users, etc.
The present General Terms and Conditions shall be only binding with regard to the relationships between you being the user of the website services and SEE LINK. You are hereby granted the right to utilise the services of the site solely for personal and non-commercial purposes, unless explicitly agreed upon otherwise under an agreement.
ІІ. Website Contents
The website contains texts, images, databases, charts, pictures, logos, photographs, trademarks and other information pertaining to SEE LINK.
The contents of the current website shall not be interpreted as a recommendation or an offer to purchase or sell any financial instruments whatsoever.
The information as contained on the website in question does not constitute professional, financial or investment advice and it may not be used as a basis to adopt investment decisions.
All rights are reserved. All and any intellectual property rights over the information resources (including, but not limited to texts, images, databases, charts, pictures, logos, photographs), materials, software programmes and applications as published on the site are the property of SEE LINK and/or of the respective right holders, where specified. The said information resources are object matter of protection under the valid copyright act. The unregulated utilisation thereof shall constitute a legal offence and shall result in civil, administrative and penal liability in accordance with the valid legislation.
You may freely publish links to the site, where the source and the author of the respective material shall be specified. The utilisation of any of the resources provided without the explicit consent duly granted by SEE LINK in writing shall be prohibited. An exception to the foregoing shall only constitute the statistical data, the usage of which is allowed where SEE LINK is explicitly stated as the source thereof.
Where resources are provided on the website, the copyrights of which are held by third persons, this fact shall be explicitly stated, and the name of the author and a link to the source shall be duly published.
SEE LINK shall not be held liable in the event where the resources of the website have been utilised by visitors for purposes that are different from those described under the present General Terms and Conditions.
SEE LINK always strives to submit truthful and accurate information to users; however, it shall not be held liable for damages or losses (notwithstanding whether direct and/or indirect) inflicted as a result of using the present website and the information resources contained therein.
SEE LINK shall not be held liable for any activities undertaken by the users thereof, which activities deviate from the purposes of the site and violate the ethical standards of the Internet environment, the good manners or the valid legislation. The liability in the foregoing events shall solely lie with the User who has undertaken the activities in question.
SEE LINK may not be held liable for any damages whatsoever inflicted by way of the services provided, or by the actions or the lack of actions on the part of users of the site, upon third persons. SEE LINK may not be held liable for the contents of websites, to which links are provided, or to which users have published such links. SEE LINK may not be held liable for, and it does not guarantee the truthfulness, the comprehensiveness and the exhaustiveness of the information and/or of documents published by users. SEE LINK may not be held liable in the event where any contents (news, information resource, etc.) published by a user turn out to be object matter of a copyright held by a third person. Should that be the case, having been duly notified thereof, SEE LINK shall be hereby obligated to remove the aforesaid contents, as well as to undertake actions against the respective User.
V. Rights and Obligations of SEE LINK
SEE LINK shall have the right to edit any contents published, in the event where these do not meet any of the terms and conditions as specified herein, as well as those of the Internet ethical standards, of the good manners or of the valid legislation.
SEE LINK shall be obligated, as far as it lies with it, to ensure normal access in order to make use of the services as provided by the site not only by registered users, but also by other visitors of the website.
VІ. Users Rights and Obligations
Each User shall be entitled to free access to the websites resources, except for the cases where given information and/or information resource is being disseminated by virtue of a paid services contract or is intended for a specific group of users.
If a password protected part of the website is being accessed, each User shall be entitled to registration with a single User name and password , except for the cases where they are entitled to more than one user by virtue of the valid legislation, the Rules and Regulations of SEE LINK or an agreement concluded with SEE LINK.
With their user name and password, each User shall be entitled to access to the resources as provided by the site upon registration.
Each User shall be entitled to protection of the data, the information and all resources as provided by the site.
Each User shall be obligated to observe the General Terms and Conditions, the Internet environments ethical standards, the good manners and the valid legislation with reference to the utilisation of the services as provided by SEE LINK and the resources published.
In the event of access to paid services or services with limited access, each User shall be obligated to safeguard the confidentiality of their user data for the purpose of prevent unauthorised access to the websites information resources by third persons.
Prior to publishing any texts or other resources on the website, each User shall make sure these are truthful and complete.
VІІ. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
The present General Terms and Conditions may be amended and supplemented on the initiative of SEE LINK or as a result of amendments introduced to the applicable legislation.
Upon an amendment to the present General Terms and Conditions, SEE LINK undertakes to publish these on its website and to notify the visitors of the website within a time period that is not shorter than three (3) days prior to the entry into force of such amendments.
VIII. Dispute Resolution
Any disputes arising between the parties with regard to the present General Terms and Conditions shall be resolved through direct negotiations held by these. In case of a failure to reach concord, each of the parties hereto may request the co-operation of the competent judicial authorities.
IХ. Applicable Law
Where implementing and interpreting the present General Terms and Conditions, as well as with regard to any matter remaining unsettled under the present General Terms and Conditions, the Macedonian legislation shall apply.